A qualified Broker/Consultant working for you.
The Rhodes Insurance Group, a team of highly experienced and qualified health care brokers and consultants, provides a single source for negotiating the best benefit plans for you and your employees.
Serving South Florida for 25 years, our team has nearly 35 years experience in the group insurance industry. In addition to our commitment to providing exceptional service, we have access to the best and most cost-effective group plans on the market. Long before it was required or fashionable, our compensation for services has always been fully disclosed up frontso you won’t have any surprises.
The insurance landscape is ever-changing and you need an ally to give you up-to-date information on legislative requirements and regulations that could impact the way you provide employee benefits. Our team of professionals can provide specialized service with the training to back it up. From our Patient Protection & Affordable Care Act Certified Professional to advise on health care reform to a Licensed Psychologist who can guide you through wellness programming, The Rhodes Insurance Group has value-added resources at your disposal.
We invite you to allow us the opportunity to describe how we might serve you. Our experience and services embrace all areas of employee health care benefits.
- Development and publication of Requests for Proposals (RFPs)
- Analysis of proposals
- Group life insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Employee payroll deduction products
- Fully-insured plans
- Self-funded plans
- Minimum Premium Plans
- Group health and dental plans
- Group disability insurance - short and long
- IRS Section 125 Plans, FSAs(including debit cards)
- Consumer-driven plans, HRAs and HSAs
- Online benefit administration and enrollment services
- Wellness Programs